One of the best ways to motivate and engage staff is to have a new office fitout. Experienced office designers can create beautiful environments for everyone to work in which in turn will improve efficiency and performance. Let reputable office fitout companies design, supply materials and install new furniture to make a complete transformation in the work place.
Don’t worry, experts make sure you and your staff aren’t disrupted too much. High standards of workmanship, quality products and a friendly customer service can be expected. Technical and construction teams work hard to ensure everything is in place on time, every time. A brand new office fitout can regenerate your office so take some time and find out more about how to make your office a pleasure to work in. Expect:-
- A detailed schedule of how the project will go ahead
- To receive details of exactly how much a new office fitout will cost
- Value for money
- The finished project to meet your expectations
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact office fitout professionals. They are always more than happy to help.
Other services that can be included
There are many other services that can be included when you decide to have your office refurbished such as:-
- Having IT and telecoms equipment integrated into the new office layout. Placement of new wiring and equipment is planned meticulously while ensuring everyone can still carry out their jobs without interruption.
- Cost-effective and well designed lighting, power, ventilation, air conditioning and heating is taken into consideration too. Office fitout designers and installers always adhere to Government Regulations and environmental policies regarding these facilities.
- All Health and Safety procedures are followed so they meet national standards when fitting out a new office.
- If it’s office relocation, whether within the current building, to a different building or even a new country, you can depend on office fitout firms. Consultants have the expertise and experience to make sure the move is an integrated part of the fitout project, problem free.
Get in touch with premier specialists for any commercial refurbishments, office fitouts or if you need info about space planning.
Tailored solutions for your needs
Put new life into your office by having a brand new fitout. All deadlines and designs can be accommodated without any hassle. Having the right type of workplace can boost productivity. Make your office space one that’s comfortable to work in by having tailored solutions that can:-
- Engage employees more so they enjoy coming to work
- Reduce noise considerably
- Provide natural lighting
- Enhance workspace if the office is on the small side
How about having suspended ceilings installed or change the flooring? These two options will give a modern, minimalistic look to any office making it remain functional at all times. Choosing light coloured furniture like desks, chairs and tables will also add a certain look to any size office. Fitout firms also offer security systems, cleaning facilities and general maintenance.
What if the office is on the small side?
Don’t worry if the office space you work in is on the small side. Office interior designers can come to the rescue. Maybe you need more staff and there really isn’t enough space to accommodate extra desks, chairs and equipment. Designers have the talent to fit out small offices as well as larger offices.
Small business operators will be pleased to know that there are some fabulous designs for small offices. Small office services comprise:-
- Alterations to existing space
- Smaller design and build projects
- General upgrading and updating
- Modifying or adding new power and data points
Operatives that carry out refits on small offices have some amazing ideas to make more space and create a warm ambience. Work is carried out quickly and efficiently so there’s no down time for staff in the office.
Convenient new office fitouts
If it’s a small project you’re after, then new office fitouts can be started and completed after workers have gone home or over the weekend. This guarantees no disruption to the working day so it’s business as usual. Whether it’s interior decoration, expanding the floor area or replacing old furniture for new, all deadlines and budget will be kept to as agreed.
Planning to move office in the not too distant future? Moving to new premises can be fraught with problems. What you will get when using move management specialists is a new office in a new building without any headaches for you. Let the experts do all the hard work and relocate your office, having everything in place for staff so they can get on with their jobs. Now that does sound good!
The design of an office depends on size although fitout installers are able to reflect clients’ visions and expectations. Designers have innovative ideas of how to regenerate an office with new furniture, bright colour schemes and where to install equipment. Professionals will also:-
- Discuss with you what you want from a new office design, for now and in the future.
- Talk about a concept that suits your requirements
- Work out costs and how long the project will take
- Use spatial analysis, spatial efficiency and time use studies
Clear, concise briefs are followed to successfully complete an office refurb or fitout. Expect a dedicated project manager to oversee all work making sure a high quality job has been completed to the last detail. To get an idea of what your office could look like, take a look at an online gallery of photographs of finished office fitout projects. Alternatively, read the many case studies where offices have been totally transformed to look modern, welcoming and very 21st century.
Make the change today by having your office space a more pleasant place to work in. An office refit is probably one of the best investments you can ever make.